In fulfilment of that stipulated in the Regulation 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA (CNCV) informs that the personal data that might be provided through the website, as well as the one that might be provided in the future in the framework of the legal relationship with this organization, will be incorporated in a file owned by the REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA.
Except in the fields marked as mandatory with an asterisk, the answers to questions about personal information are optional. Failure to reply to these questions will not decrease the quality of the answer or petition requested. Those fields marked with an asterisk are essential to answer to your request. Failure to complete mandatory fields or supplying incorrect data shall make it impossible to CNCV to answer or provide the services you request.
The consent given for the processing of your personal data may be withdrawn at any time by contacting us on the CNCV address or sending an email to our electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal information provided and they are committed to keep it updated.
www.casanostracasavostra.com and CNCV can collect, through the forms available to the user, personal information described in more detail below in order to manage our relationship and/or the legal obligations deriving therefrom, as well as to inform you of the activities promoted by our association:
name and surname, gender, date of birth, postal address and email, telephone number, bank card and bank account number.
REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA
QUALITY OF DATA
Your personal data that we process:
name and surname, gender, date of birth, postal address and email, telephone number. Bank card and bank account number.
The main purposes of processing your personal data are:
Raising funds for our own founding purposes (including the sale of specific products)
Application procedure of your donation.
Complying with the legal obligations: invoicing, accounting, tax settlements and presenting information returns for the administrations. .
Managing the associational relationship with you.
Information dissemination about campaigns and activities carried out in the framework of our social purposes and that might be of your interest.
The legal base for processing your personal data is:
We will only provide your personal data to the necessary service providers to fulfil the association purposes and to comply with our legal obligations (administrations, private agencies..)
Your rights in relation to your personal data are:
Right to access, correct or delete your data, to request information, request to delete your data, to withdraw your consent. Right to portability and right to restrict processing.
Further information and advice can be obtained from REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA. Contact us if you have any comment or need clarification.
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
RESPONSIBLE PARTY FOR DATA PROCESSING
REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA
Registered office: Barcelona (08025), C / Còrsega 515, Stairway A, Mezzanine 3B
LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND PRIVACY COMMITMENT:
- We apply the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
- We respect your information,
- We don’t offer, sell or transfer your data.
- We take the necessary, reasonable and proportionate measures to keep your data safe and protected.
- We don’t send marketing communications. We only send the information you request or authorize and you can change your mind at any time.
- We follow the transparency recommendation of the Regulation and we try to keep the consent and information texts as clear as possible.
- Your personal data will be only used for specific purposes and under your authorization.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS BEING PROCESSED?
Personal data we use belong to you, and CNCV can only process it with previous authorization from your part and for those specific purposes you gave your authorization to use it.
Or also we use your personal data for law enforcement purposes (like introducing your billing data in the book-keeping).
Personal data means any information that could identify yourself directly (your name, e.g) or indirectly (your ID, e.g). Other data that we keep is: business and private postal address, email, landline and/or mobile phone number, gender, user name, bank account number or bank card.
IN WHICH WAYS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Before being a member / deciding your collaboration / making donations to our association or before sending data through our website form, we shall give you this explanation about our data policy or you shall have access to it through a link in our website. It is important that you read it and that is understandable to you. Please inform us if there are any incomprehensible points.
Data collection is done through a paper or digital (in our website) form. We always collect your data directly from you, never from third parties.
WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
We process your personal data for all/some of the following purposes:
- To fulfil the association purposes and comply with its Social Bylaws and the Resolutions adopted by the Assembly.
- To comply with the legal obligations: invoicing, accounting, tax settlements and presenting information returns for the administrations.
- To manage the associational relationship with you.
- To provide you with some information about campaigns and activities carried out in the framework of our social purposes and that might be of your interest.
- To process your applications or requests to CNVC through our website or any other way (sign our manifest, awareness campaigns, activities, participation of entities, sale of our products to fulfil our purposes, etc.)
- To raise funds for our own founding purposes
- To keep in contact.
WHICH ARE THE LEGAL BASIS TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
There must be a reason that legitimize our use of your personal data. The legal basis to process your personal data is one or some of the following:
- Your consent.
- To fulfil the associational relationship with you.
- To comply with legal obligations involving personal data processing like invoicing, accounting or taxes.
- Our legitimate interest in keeping our relationship in the best of conditions in which we may need to process your personal data.
WHO CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We need to inform you that third parties have access to your personal data as service providers and therefore, they are responsible for your personal data processing.
We sign contracts with trusted third parties to perform multiple functions in our behalf (accounting, e.g). We only provide them with the information needed to perform their duties and we ask them not to use it for other purposes. We put a lot of effort in choosing trusted third parties: we inform ourselves about their data protection policy and we ensure to incorporate contractual clauses in which the third parties commit themselves to implementing the right security measures for data processing.
We don’t send personal data outside of the EU space, but it can be transferred by using platforms with servers outside the EU space (communication platforms or cloud storage services). This is the case of service providers located outside the EU like Google, LLC, which may have access to your personal data. This kind of service providers incorporate the “Privacy Shield”, so they are obliged to protect your personal data in accordance with several protection rules and safeguards defined by the Europen Union. So, even using these services, the transfer is done in a completely safe and legal way, following the privacy policies stablished by the services used, like Google Drive. Anyway, to minimize de possibilities of your personal data being transferred internationally, we try to minimize the use of these services and we only do it with your previous consent.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for, which can be fulfilling our obligations resulting from managing our associational relationship, processing correctly your donative, complying with our legal obligations and/or keeping in contact. We always keep strictly necessary data for each specific purpose. We will keep your personal data for a period determined under the following criteria:
- Personal Data obtained under your consent when making your donation or contribution: time to process your donation (including accounting, tax and complying with the legal obligations such as the current regulations relating to money laundering), during our associational relationship.
- Personal Data contained in your record or collaborator file: during our associational relationship, contribution or donations. After that, we will keep a copy of your personal data as a tracking tool for statistical purposes and to contact you in the future for new informative campaigns or new actions started by the association.
- Personal Data obtained getting in contact with us regarding a request or punctual query: the period which enables us to attend your request.
- Contact Personal Data restricted to name, telephone number and email: indefinitely as long as you don’t ask us to delete it.
- Personal Data which are necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, as well as to manage our rights (for example to enforce our declarations in front of the court) or for statistical or historical purposes: the period which enables us to comply with the obligations, the claim, etc.
- Personal data to manage our associational relationship: as long as the relationships remains in force.
We shall delete your personal data from our files when there is no longer a need to be retained.
ARE YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTS KEPT SAFELY?
We commit ourselves to protect your personal data and to take all the reasonable precautions at our disposal. We demand contractually that our trusted third parties managing your personal data do the same. We take every effort to try to avoid unauthorised access. As the internet transmission of information is not totally safe, we cannot guarantee the personal data security when you send your own personal data. That’s why, any transmission is at your own risk. Regarding communication transmissions that we carry out where your personal data is displayed, we take the necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS?
We want to make an effort to respect your right to privacy: it is important that you have control of your personal data, basically because it belongs to you. In this respect, the regulation stablishes the following rights:
The right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. Our intention is to provide this kind of information in the current document, but contact us if your need anything else.
The right to access
You have the right to access any personal data related to you.
The right to rectification
You have the right to rectify your personal data any time when it is not correct, it is no longer valid or it needs to be completed in case of incomplete data.
The right to be forgotten
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete or destroy your data. It is important to know that this is not an absolute right, we might need to hold your data for legal or legitimate reasons.
The right to withdraw your consent
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
The right to object
You have the right to object to process your data based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests.
The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency about our privacy practices and data protection. We would be grateful if you contact previously the REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA.
Right to data portability
You have the right to copy, move or transfer your data from our database to a different one. This right can only be exercised regarding data you provided us, when the processing of your data is based on a contract or on your consent and it is carried out by automated means.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you exercise this right, your personal data may be subject to restrictions, so your data may be stored but not used. This right can only be exercised under certain circumstances defined by the Data Protections Regulation:
• the interested party challenge the accuracy of personal data, during the period that allows the responsible party to verify the accuracy of the information.
• because of an unlawful processing, the interested party is opposed to delete the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead; the responsible party no longer needs the personal data for
processing purposes but the interested party may need it to make, pursue or defend a claim.
• the interested party is opposed to the data processing under Article 21, paragraph1, while it is been verified that the legitimate reasons of the responsible person prevail over the reasons of the interested party.
Where one of our services or products are intended for use by children under the age of 14, CNCV shall obtain consent from the parents or the person with parental responsibility before we collect personal data.
CNCV will not be responsible for personal data that, without the association being aware of that, were collected without the consent from a parent or a guardian.
APPLICABLE LAW AND EXPRESSED SUBMISSION
Any disputes arising from the use of the website will be ruled and interpreted according to the Catalan applicable legislation and the Spanish Law. In case of conflict, all parties will have to go through a mediation process first, and in case of judicialisation of the dispute all parties expressly waive any other privileges that might correspond to them submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
REFUGE ASSOCIATION CASA NOSTRA CASA VOSTRA:
Postal Adress: Barcelona (08025), Còrsega 515, Stairway A, Mezzanine 3B.